Posts Tagged ‘British Raj’
November 11, 2012 Leave a comment
As Euro-power declines and Nobel propaganda becomes less effective, to gain fresh legitimacy, the Nobel Committee may try and foist a posthumous Nobel on Gandhiji.
- Nobel Peace Prize to the EU Is a Farce (cato-at-liberty.org)
- Malala reading in hospital as thousands call for her to get Nobel Peace Prize (standard.co.uk)
- Nobel Peace prize petition for schoolgirl shot by Taliban (thesun.co.uk)
September 16, 2012 3 comments
By 1945, British imperial leadership had taken on air of defeatism and resignation – going by cartoons and documents of the era..
- India’s Future: Not leaders! Not Institutions! Then How Will India’s Future Emerge? (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
- Koenraad Elst: Singing Bhajans to British Gods to an Indian Audience or The Game Is Over (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
- ‘What if Gandhi had twitter to challenge the British Raj?’ (firstpost.com)
- How Jinnah was made Important; became Somebody & got Pakistan (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
- Dreams and Nightmares (oedeboyz.com)
- Why Schools, Hospitals, Political Parties don’t work in India. At least upto user expectations (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
April 10, 2012 2 comments
The British are so busy admiring themselves, that even crucial business is given short shrift.
- France swoops to rob UK of £13bn Indian jet contract (dailymail.co.uk)
- India tells Britain: We don’t want your aid (quicktake.wordpress.com)
- U.K. considering ‘price cut’ to win Indian defence deal (thehindu.com)
- BAE may cut price of Eurofighter to secure deal (ibnlive.in.com)
- BAE Set To Lose £7bn Deal To The French (news.sky.com)
- Cameron leads the attack onIndian decision on Rafale (thehindu.com)
- Cameron opens fire on France’s ‘Asda option’ jet as he vows to do everything he can to persuade India to order British warplane (dailymail.co.uk)
- British foreign aid: India tells Britain ‘we don’t need the peanuts you offer us’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- British PM says he will urge India to change mind on Rafale jets (ndtv.com)
January 20, 2012 11 comments
Unchallenged rule by Mughals and the British Raj over India, lasted for about 350 years. Cholas ruled longer than that. Why is Modern Indian history so besotted with Mughals and British Raj.
December 6, 2011 Leave a comment
October 31, 2011 1 comment
Ceaseless propaganda – the one weapon that the Desert Bloc never tires of using. 70 years after the start of WWII, the propaganda continues.