Posts Tagged ‘Julian Assange’
October 1, 2012 Leave a comment
Has YummRika overplayed its hand in L’affaire Julian Assange. Has US control over media made L’affaire Julian Assange into a non-issue?
- Assange reveals life inside ‘space station’ embassy (abc.net.au)
- US Names Julian Assange and WikiLeaks “Enemies of the State” (news.softpedia.com)
- US calls Assange ‘enemy of the state’ (theage.com.au)
- US brands Julian Assange and WikiLeaks ‘enemies of the state’ (rt.com)
June 25, 2012 1 comment
How is it that things are so eerily favorable for an Obama reelection.
- Farewell to the Dollar? (rt.com)
- Dollar Wary Brazil And China Sign Currency Pact (forbes.com)
- The USD Trap Is Closing: Dollar Exclusion Zone Crosses The Pacific As Brazil Signs China Currency Swap (zerohedge.com)
- BRICS leaders pledge $75 billion to IMF’s Euro Zone war chest (news.in.msn.com)
June 23, 2012 Leave a comment
There is deep anguish in the West over that Julian Assange believes that Ecuador may offer him the freedom that the Free World is not willing to do. Listen to the Assange interview on abc radio.
- AUDIO: Assange speaks from Ecuador embassy (bbc.co.uk)
- ABC News: #Assange breaks silence from within embassy (tonyserve.wordpress.com)
June 21, 2012 2 comments
Julian Assange may finally hammer home the point that Desert Bloc systems are usually either a Military State or a Police State. US happens to be both.
- Julian Assange’s right to asylum | Glenn Greenwald (guardian.co.uk)
- Assange wants to work in Ecuador: letter (news.smh.com.au)
- Assange’s asylum bid and Washington’s WikiLeaks response: matching hysteria | Peter Galbraith (guardian.co.uk)
- Julian Assange: Foreign Office awaits decision from Ecuador (guardian.co.uk)
- Julian Assange has ‘no idea’ if asylum bid will succeed (guardian.co.uk)
- Julian Assange could be locked up if Ecuador bid fails – Telegraph.co.uk (telegraph.co.uk)
- Assange didn’t ask for consul meeting, PM (news.smh.com.au)
June 21, 2012 1 comment
Captain Ahab will go down with his ship trying to take-on Whale #Assange.
- Julian Assange seeking asylum in Ecuadorian embassy in London (guardian.co.uk)
- Julian Assange requests asylum in Ecuador, foreign minister says (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Julian Assange rally in Brisbane (blogs.abc.net.au)
November 12, 2011 2 comments
China finds that its US$3 trillion forex hoard cannot buy what it wants.
- Political deadlock derails China’s EU aid offer (telegraph.co.uk)
- Q&A: Why China won’t ride to Europe’s rescue (cnn.com)
- Debt crisis: EU ‘refusing to recognise China as a market economy’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- EU bail-out fund chief seeks money from China and IMF (telegraph.co.uk)
- Where’s the eurozone’s white knight? Not in China. (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Kerry Brown: Days when the West could lecture Beijing are over (independent.co.uk)
- What Does China Want From Euro Bailout Deal? (news.sky.com)