Posts Tagged ‘Middle East’
November 27, 2012 3 comments
Does war and mass destruction have a future? 500 years of war, genocide by the West will continue – unless the West is disarmed.
- The future of war is looking bleak (independent.co.uk)
- The world will be a more peaceful place in 2050 (wired.co.uk)
- Peace in our time? Scientist makes bold prediction that war is on the wane and will halve over next 40 years (dailymail.co.uk)
- Africa’s bright future (bbc.co.uk)
June 17, 2012 Leave a comment
Did Islamic Brotherhood import pens from India with ‘vanishing’ ink to subvert elections in Egypt?
- Intentions of Egypt’s interim military rulers questioned amid runoff (edition.cnn.com)
- Egypt votes for president to succeed Mubarak (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Egypt votes to choose successor to Hosni Mubarak (dailystar.com.lb)
- Intentions of Egypt’s interim military rulers questioned amid runoff (cnn.com)
- Anxiety as Egypt elects president (arabtimesonline.com)
- Egypt Votes for 2nd Day to Pick Mubarak Successor (abcnews.go.com)
- Boycott call clouds Egyptian presidential poll (thehindu.com)
- Egypt’s presidential runoff to go ahead despite concerns (edition.cnn.com)
April 5, 2012 4 comments
Even before an old war ends, the Middle East sees the start of a new war. The West needs a few thousand tons of gold. Will they buy – or kill for that gold?
- The role of gold (economist.com)
- Are Goldbugs Crazy? (fool.com)
- Fed Kills Gold Trade, but Doesn’t Bury It (thestreet.com)
- Gold headed for $2,175? Morgan Stanley thinks so and here is why (business.financialpost.com)
- Gold set for another annual gain as investors hoard metal (business.financialpost.com)
- Forbes: Somebody Has Been Buying A Bunch Of Gold (cointrader.wordpress.com)
- TOP 10 Established Currency ETFs (thestreet.com)
- Gold bears come out of hibernation (business.financialpost.com)
April 5, 2012 1 comment
On what basis is a Brown Man’s burden being imposed on India?
- ‘West Asia sustains a transnational Arab public sphere’ (thehindu.com)
- Bookshelf: Ghosts of Afghanistan by Jonathan Steele (foreignaffairs.com)
- Is Religion A Threat To Democracy? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Telling it like it is… (m.spectator.org)
December 14, 2011 Leave a comment
November 13, 2011 2 comments
Over the last 100 years, the West has been installing and removing puppets to rule over the Middle East.
- Hugh Roberts: Who said Gaddafi had to go? (lrb.co.uk)
- Stark Warning To Other Middle East Autocrats (news.sky.com)
- Col Gaddafi killed: key dates in history of Libya (telegraph.co.uk)
- Niger grants asylum to Saadi Gaddafi (guardian.co.uk)
- Libya tense on eve of revolution’s anniversary (guardian.co.uk)
- A Tale of Two Countries: Bahrain and Libya – RT (rt.com)
- Gaddafi son warns of Libya revolt (bbc.co.uk)
- Libyans ‘not keen on democracy’ (bbc.co.uk)
October 15, 2011 3 comments
60 years after Israel was formed they are still dependent on American aid. After 3000 years, Jews are on the verge of extinction. Dhume-Baba advises India to hitch the Indian star to the Israeli failed State.