This ‘expert’ writes about Islamic rage and resentment against the West. The ‘sinless’ West is the victim!
Of course, he makes no mentions of puppet regimes, unrepresentative regimes, foisted rulers who are supported by the West, popular rulers who are demonized and puppetized (Gadaffi) or killed (Saddam Hussain). He refuses to mention how the division of Middle East ignored 5000 years of history.
While a ‘developed’ Scotland wants to break away from Britain and the Belgians seriously are preparing for a ‘split’, artificially ‘constructed’ Islamic countries are expected to prosper, remain independent and provide modern and enlightened governance – after being installed
He does make a mention of Israel – when he compares survival support given to Israel by the Soviets, compared to the aggrandisement that Israel indulges in today with US support. Survival rations in the opinion of Shri Bernard Lewis is the same as orgy quantities.
Franco Moretti solves half the problem. He decodes the detective novel significantly.
But his entire book does NOT use the word racism, slavery or genocide even once. 19th century – the era of genocide, racism, bigotry, slavery, detective books reflected that state of society. But Moretti does use those words at all – even once in his book. And that is the important half.
This is a really interesting piece of information that that I came across – which shows the British propaganda circa 1857 in India.
Interesting point – Jesus says, “whoever is not with me is against me and whoever does not gather with me scatters”.
WW1 and WW2 started because the Western world (specially the Anglo Saxon world) saw things in this manner. Crusades were holy but jihad is evil.
Two very interesting books that have recently been published. One is Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yamashita’s Gold by Sterling Seagrave and Peggy Seagrave.
The other is The Nazi Hydra in America: Suppressed History of a Century By Glen Yeadon.
Both these books are about corruption and conspiracy – at a global level. The basic outline is: –
- Japan looted huge amounts of gold from Korea, Burma, Manchuria (in China) between 1925-1945.
- Some of that gold was shipped to Japan. A lot of it was buried – yes, that is right, buried in Philippines.
- American generals, (MacArthur being a major figure), Presidents, bureaucrats (Dulles, etc.) covered these gold hoard – and never publicly revealed or accounted for.
- This gold was used for illegal purposes – likes arms aid to Nicaragua, Iran-Contra scandal, etc.
- Many Japanese politicians, bureaucrats – and the royal family were involved.