Rahul baba is coming – Drumbeats get louder …
Drumbeats get louder.
It is Rahulbaba’s footsteps that you are hearing. An unprecedented media campaign based on the ‘corruption’ hot-button.
Kalmadi resigns on CWG issue. A.Raja resigns on the 2G scam. CBI arrests CWG officials. CAG (Comptroller and Auditor General) report criticizes Telecom Minister. Supreme courts questions PM on 2G scam.
2ndlook had outlined the following situation nearly 2 months ago – post linked above. The projections seems to be getting real …
What if …
Manmohan Singh takes moral ‘responsibility’. Resigns. Congress veterans beseech Rahul to ‘save’ the country, ’empower’ the youth, and ‘renew’ the Congress party structure with its glorious tradition.
A ‘reluctant’ Rahulbaba immediately rejects the idea. He expresses full confidence in Manmohan Singh’s leadership – and his moral stature.
Manmohan Singh submits his resignation to his party’s president. She urges him withdraw or at least reconsider his decision. Manmohan Singh refuses.
15 days later, after repeated requests from Manmohan Singh, and under ‘great pressure’ from party workers, Sonia accepts Manmohan Singh’s resignation and Rahulbaba accepts the post of Prime Minister.
A plausible scenario …?
- 2G spectrum scam: Rahul defends PM (ibnlive.in.com)
- Gadkari poses 10 questions for Manmohan Singh (thehindu.com)
- Indian PM under pressure over 40-billion-dollar scam – AFP (news.google.com)
- Congress solidly behind Manmohan Singh (thehindu.com)
- India Scandal Dents PM’s Image (online.wsj.com)
- PM quiet as opposition clamours for response on court remark (topinews.com)