The British Raj: Finally Afraid Of Beggars
By 1945, British imperial leadership had taken on air of defeatism and resignation – going by cartoons and documents of the era..
- India’s Future: Not leaders! Not Institutions! Then How Will India’s Future Emerge? (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
- Koenraad Elst: Singing Bhajans to British Gods to an Indian Audience or The Game Is Over (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
- ‘What if Gandhi had twitter to challenge the British Raj?’ (firstpost.com)
- How Jinnah was made Important; became Somebody & got Pakistan (2ndlook.wordpress.com)
- Dreams and Nightmares (oedeboyz.com)
- Why Schools, Hospitals, Political Parties don’t work in India. At least upto user expectations (2ndlook.wordpress.com)